zondag 28 mei 2017

Angels are near...

The stamps in this set were already waiting a while for me to put some ink to them. And when I finally got them to my table I decided to go ahead and make not one but two projects. I thought it might be fun to show that my tags can easily be turned into cards.

De stempels van deze set lagen al een tijdje te wachten tot ik er eindelijk mee aan de slag ging. En nu ik ze eindelijk op mijn tafel had besloot ik maar gewoon twee projecten te maken. Ik dacht dat het wel leuk zou zijn om te laten zien dat mijn tags ook makkelijk in een kaart kunnen omgezet worden.


And I had my camera running again this time...

En ik had mijn camera ook terug aan voor jullie...



Social Media links for Visible Image
Shop: where you will find all their awesome stamps!
Blog: see all the latest posts here
Facebook GROUP: join in with the banter and enter the 'Show & Tell' Monthly Challenge
Facebook PAGE: give us a like and enter the weekly giveaways

You can also follow Visible Image on
Twitter  

Used stamps:
Angels are near

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...